Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Monday Roundup

Some favorites and very few duds from Monday's commenting.

Favorites, in no particular order:

MBA favorite Eddie Murray Sparkles brought the funny with this gem in the Priorities post. He's just so damn clever.

I'm not sure I could explain why this comment by Hatey McLife in the Bug Bites thread cracked me up so much. It might be the exclamation point. In any event, it's damn funny.

SavetoFavorites didn't get any love for this Dexter-Manley-is-illiterate joke in the This Is So Stupid thread, and I don't know why. Sometimes the distribution of +1s doesn't make any sense to me. This was a hilarious comment. I'm still chuckling about it.

OnTheTwelfthNightOfLloydChristmas had my favorite comment of the day: this gem in the Go Away thread. Hysterical.

Total Fucking Duds:

There were plenty of duds today, but nothing comes close to this flat tire by unstarred commenter DonChandlerMissed. My favorite part about it is the "Edited by DonChandlerMissed at 04/11/11 12:12 PM." Really? You revised your comment to that?

Happy DUANing, people.

No comments:

Post a Comment