Thursday, May 30, 2013

Wednesday Roundup

Favorites and duds from Wednesday's commenting.

Favorites, in no particular order:

I laughed at this very convincing gag from Insert Clever Name in the Daily Screencap post. I was just finishing my groan upon reading the opening question when it started to click. Great job.

I am frankly astonished that this joke from Eddie Murray Sparkles in the Shane Victorino post didn't rake in the +1s. That is hysterical, one of the funniest things I have read in a while. Even the name Osama bin Seinfeld is good for an out-of-control laugh.

Total Fucking Duds

I really can't stand this Lana, Lana,...LANAAAAAA!!! person. Really. Here's another straight-up rent-a-joke in the LeBron Internship post. God this is depressing.

And here's another rent-a-joke, this time from Brando in the Robert Coello post. I just hate this. Hate.

Here's the world's laziest joke, from some total hack called tattooofkapernacus in the Olympic Wrestling post. Grow a brain, asshole.

And . . . that's it! Quiet day, Wednesday. Ah well.

Hey, quick note: Raysism's Tournament of Commenters sounds like a fun thing. You should participate. Yes, you.

Have a great night, everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment