Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Memorial Day Roundup

It was Memorial Day, right?

Favorites and duds from Monday's commenting.

Favorites, in no particular order:

Here's a fairly straightforward one-liner from DougExeter in the Danica Patrick post. This may not blow your hair back, but it's definitely good for a chuckle. Later, this comment (which is very funny) in the Tim Duncan Video post caused quite a lot of confusion among the idiots. I highly encourage everyone to have a look through the resulting thread.

And finally, I enjoyed this line from IronMikeGallego in the Dusty Baker post. Very sharp and delivered beautifully. Nice job.

Total Fucking Duds

Enjoy your Tuesday. We'll have a Roundup for today sometime tonight. Make jokes!

1 comment:

  1. I love you but I personally didn't care for my Baker joke. No idea why it's raking in the +1s, but keep them coming, please.

    ReplyDelete